Drake’s DSE24A is a small, modular, single-channel HD encoder with QAM and IP outputs. The unit is capable of receiving high-resolution Component, Composite, VGA, or HDMI (non-HDCP content protection) from one video source. The DSE24A was developed for distribution over legacy coaxial networks, providing instant access to an extensive network of digital displays, capable of viewing valuable ad-based or informative video in vibrant HD format.
An optional rack panel is available for easy installation of two DSE24A encoders in one headend rack unit (1RU).
- Digitally Encodes to MPEG-2
- Supports Video Resolutions in 480i, 720p, and 1080i
- Supports Dolby® Digital Audio Encoding
- Supports Closed Captioning
- Provides GUI-based Remote Network Control and Monitoring
- Desktop Model or Rack Mount Panel